Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees in Beverley provides GOOD childcare as reported by Ofsted 2011. The nursery is conveniently located on the main route to and from Beverley, with no need to travel through the town centre. It is situated just behind the Hayride pub. The nursery is accessed by a secure key fob system.
Busy Bees in Beverley is a purpose built, single-storey nursery. The nursery has 3 separate spacious rooms for each age group, with individual outdoor areas and age appropriate equipment throughout. Our outdoor area has just been recently refurbished; the area now covers all the areas of learning and is well loved by all the children.
The staff team develop strong relationships with their key children and parents, giving daily feedback to keep parents informed of their child’s progress. The nursery holds regular Parents Evenings and social events which are open for all friends and family to attend.
We are dedicated to ensuring that the children have an enjoyable time while at the nursery and that their needs and interests are met through fun and enjoyable play. Daily feedback is given at the end of each session through baby diaries for the younger children and the older children are encouraged to share their experiences of the day with their key person along with their parent/carer.
Our nursery Chef, Rose, is committed to providing nutritious and healthy meals for the children, using fresh ingredients which are locally sourced. The nursery has achieved the highest possible rating for Food Hygiene being awarded 5 out of 5 stars by East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
We also offer a 5% discount to all emergencies services including the Army.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- GOOD Ofsted 2014- click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Our Imagination Station for all those budding explorers
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Nappies and wipes provided until the age of 2
- Separate age appropriate outdoor areas for each base room
- We offer a 5% discount to all Army employees and Emergency services employees
- Excellent approach to free flow
- Key Person System - activities are tailored to each child's unique needs, with their progress and development recorded in an individual learning journal planner
- Excellent relationships between nursery and feeder schools ensuring the transitional period is as smooth as possible
- Close to local parks and woodland for nature walks
- Safe and secure buildings with lovely surroundings opening at 7am