Busy Bees at Swindon Broome
5 The Fairway Pipers Way, Broome, Swindon, SN3 1RG
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Michelle on 01793 422 202
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 2
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy bees day nursery at Swindon Broome is a purpose built nursery which is located next to a golf course and surrounded by a quiet woodland area. The nursery is away from busy roads and is a 10 minute drive from the A419 and the M4 junction 15.
We have a long standing team of which some have been at Broome for more than 15 years! Our team are compassionate kind and caring and enjoy what they do. All staff are a level 3 with some working toward their early year’s professional status. Our staff are very keen on attending training courses which are provided by the company to help develop their skills.
We ensure that the children have an enjoyable and stimulating time at nursery, and provide lots of activities in line with the children’s interests. We offer French lessons for pre-school children and have Music Bugs on a Friday afternoon for all of the children. The children also take part in a range of Busy Bee’s initiatives which include, ‘Imagination Station’, ‘Busy Babies’ and ‘Cooking with Me’.
We have a lovely outdoor area which looks out onto the golf course, which we take the children out on walks around. Each room have their own garden area, which have big built in sand areas, a tepee and a big wooden slide and tunnels for all children to enjoy. The children make their own choices by allowing free-flow this enables them to play inside or outside as they please. They can also have fun exploring our very own woodland den within the grounds!
We have a library bus come and visit us every 2 weeks which we take small groups of children to.
Claire our nursery chef provides healthy and delicious meals for the children. All the food is cooked fresh daily. We also cater for all dietary requirements, which can be discussed with the manager on request. We have also retained a score on the door of 5 for the last 4 years from Environmental Health!
We have an excellent relationship with our parents and have our own parent partnership committee who attend regular meetings to give us feedback which helps us enhance our nursery further.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted 2018 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Busy Babies initiative to enhance your babies senses
- Our Imagination Station for all those little explorers
- Extra curricular activities including French Lessons and Music Bugs
- Secure access system
- Large, fully equipped Base Rooms which have just been refurbished, designed specifically for babies, toddlers and Pre-school with toys specifically designed for children of this age
- Each room has their own Base Room Manager who plans and co-ordinates the children’s activities throughout the day
- We have just had our garden refurbished and have fantastic facilities for the children outside, with purpose built sand pits, easels and seating for children of all ages in separate areas
- 5 Star Award from Enviromental Health
- Exciting forest den area for the children to explore
What our customers say about us
Staff are lovely and take a real and genuine interest in the children.