Busy Bees at Colchester Stanway
342 London Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8LT
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Gina on 01206 212233
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Hello, I am Gina Curry the Manager of Busy Bees in Colchester Stanway. I qualified with an NNEB Diploma in Nursery Nursing in 1996, since then I have continually worked in day nurseries with all ages of children from 0-8 years. I obtained my Foundation Degree in Early Years in 2014. I am passionate about working with children and enjoy creating positive and safe environments where the children and staff can flourish. I hope that you enjoy browsing our nursery website and that you find the information that you need. You can find out more about myself and my fantastic staff team here.
I would love to show you around our beautiful nursery and introduce you to our team - you can book a visit here.
Gina Curry, Nursery Manager.
Our Busy Bees Nursery in Colchester Stanway is a stunning purpose built setting with six bright spacious rooms for children aged 0-5 years. Each age range has its own room and garden area filled with state-of-the-art equipment to assist the staff in providing unlimited learning opportunities which the staff then upload onto our online learning journal system in conjunction with Parentzone. Our nursery follows the EYFS statutory framework and we offer unique learning enhancements. We build strong links with the local schools, this makes our Pre-School Academy the perfect environment for children to develop. The nursery team work along side the Busy Bees Childcare team delivering the amazing learning enhancements that they have developed.
All snacks and meals are prepared in line with the Silver Food for Life catering mark by the soil association, on site by our Chef, Shena.
We meet with our Parent Partnership Group three times per year and discuss events for the nursery and fundraising, these parents are a great support for new parents who are getting used to using and settling into a nursery.
We are situated on the London Road Business Park, alongside First Strokes swimming school and Stanway Garden Centre, we are incredibly close to the Marks Tey train station linking straight into London and just off the A12 and A120. There is plenty of parking available making your dropping off and collection easy.
We would love to show you around our beautiful nursery and tell you more about everything that we have to offer you and your child. You can book a visit to see us here.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted report 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Our purpose built nursery – offering 4 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 2 exciting pre-school rooms perfect for preparing each individual child for school.
- Large outdoor area – full of exciting opportunities for the children to explore. The benefit of outdoor play is well documented and we are particularly proud of the large garden and play equipment.
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.30pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility.
- A private car park – making dropping off and picking up your children stress free.
- Nutritious meals – which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook.
- Caring qualified staff – who strive to ensure each individual child is happy, well cared for and supported in moving forward in their learning.
What our customers say…
She receives first class care from all the staff and is always excited when its time to go to nursery. I would recommend Just Learning to any parent
My Daughter Loves going to nursery, she had enjoyed all the different rooms in her time at Busy Bees
I chose Busy Bees Stanway because of the layout of the nursery, the rooms are spacious with lots of resources. The children are all very happy and the staff are friendly and welcomed Ruby
- Mum to Rugby aged 3
Since being at pre-school my Daughter has become confident, chatty and gained so much
We chose Busy Bees due to the spacious rooms, beautiful gardens, attentive staff, who make us feel so welcome every time we arrive and the nutritious meals
- Zoe Mum to Sophia aged 1 year