Major Minors at Dorking Chichester Road
Chichester Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1LR
Call Julie on 01306 876316
From 07:45 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Major Minors in Dorking occupies a purpose designed pre-school building, formerly part of a private school, located opposite Dorking’s main railway station in a leafy residential road with amazing views across the valley to Box Hill. The nursery is open 52 weeks of the year with early opening times to support parents commuting into London.
The nursery is single story with three main rooms for the children. We have adopted a musical theme with the rooms named Harmony, Melody and Rhapsody with music and singing being an integral part of the children’s day. Each room has double doors opening onto a covered play area where learning can take place in the fresh air all year round. The large garden extends in front of the nursery with a wide range of activities for play and learning. There are climbing frames, stages for theatrical events, a large sand box, vegetable and flower gardens, and areas for bicycles.
Why you'll love our nursery...
• Outstanding Ofsted May 2014 - Click here to see our report
• Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
• Large outdoor area
• Outdoor areas include climbing frame, stage, sandpit, playhouse climbing frame and growing area.
• Situated close to two main line stations with good links to the motorways.
• Extra curricular activities such as Music, French and Tots in Sport.
• Separate baby, toddler and pre-school rooms with dedicated staff.
• Experienced, caring and loyal staff
What our customers say…
Thank you so much for looking after our little girl, she has thoroughly enjoyed her time at Major Minors. I only hope we find teachers at her new school as warm as welcoming as your staff.
Hugh congratulations on your fantastic Ofsted inspection-just makes official what we already know.
Just a little note to say thank you for taking such good care of our son. I know he has enjoyed and thrived during his time at nursery.
Well done and congratulations on the team effort to get outstanding in your Ofsted report. We always knew you were.
We have always felt so comfortable leaving our son with such a fantastic team