Busy Bees at Chafford Hundred Station Side
Howard Road, Grays, Essex, RM16 6YJ
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Sarah on 01375 480600
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 2
From 07:00 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Chafford Hundred Station Side provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (2017).
Busy Bees Chafford Hundred Station Side is a children's day nursery situated underneath Bannatynes Health Club, just a 5 minute walk to Chafford railway station which is on the main line to London Fenchurch Street.
We are an established nursery and have been opened since 2002.
We currently have 4 rooms open in our nursery, we are very fortunate in being able to offer the children free flow into the garden from every room and take full advantage of this.
Our baby room is for our youngest babies, we take babies from 6 weeks and they will stay in this room until they are ready to go into the older baby room, this is a decision that is made with the key person and the parents together.
Our Bombo 1 room, is newly refurbished, and offers our youngest babies a soft, home from home environment, to nurture their development. Our Bombo team have experience in working with our youngest babies and are passionate in delivering the highest quality care.
Our older Baby Room offers babies a safe, fun environment, until they are 2 years old. This is a large room with lots of light and space. We also have a separate garden enabling babies to free flow inside and out as they wish.
Our Bombo Room’s work closely together, meaning the transition from Bombo 1 into Bombo 2 is a seamless as possible.
Our 2 year room, where the children will stay until they are 3 years old. Our children have a great time in this room, the staff team work very closely with the children, encouraging independence and helping support their development, in potty training – when parents feel their child is ready. This room has it's own access to the garden area, enabling free flow, giving the children freedom of choice.
Buzz – preschool
Our preschool room for children over 3- A very large room which prepares the children for school.
The room, is luckily enough to have its own designated learning area, separate dining room and also free flow into the garden area.
Our passionate staff plan individually for your children and extend their learning, help to achieve the many attributes our pre school room can off to assist your child’s development in preparation for school.
Our dining room, supports independence further, witch self service, and a homely feel, we encourage children to make choices and ‘wash up’ their own plates and cutlery, learning independence.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted 2017 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- A newly refurbished, purpose-built nursery with 4 warm nurturing rooms for children aged 0-2 years, 2 bright stimulating toddler rooms and 1 large pre-school room which is perfect for preparing each child for school
- We supply nappies & wipes
- A large garden area, enabling free-flow from all the rooms and offering a wide range of activities to encourage exploration and creativity outdoors
- Extended opening hours from 7.00am - 6.30pm which are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park which allows parents to leave their car and walk to the local railway station when their child is in the nursery
- Nutritious meals which are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared and served daily by our qualified cook
- Caring qualified staff who strive to ensure each child is happy, well cared for and supported as they grow and learn
What our customers say about us
We appreciate how flexible they've been during this past year
Very happy with the care my daughter receives at this Nursery. There are always lots of activities going on for the children, and communication between parents and the child's day is excellent! I love seeing pictures of my daughter during the day, and the o...