Busy Bees at Guildford
Caring Daycare House, Gill Avenue, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7WW
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Angela on 01483 538764
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:00 to 19:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Located on Gill Avenue opposite the Royal Surrey County Hospital, and on the way to the Guildford Science Park the nursery is convenient for parents working on the west side of the town. The nursery has close links with the hospital and is the preferred nursery for hospital employees.
The nursery has been extended over a number of years and incorporates a range of buildings, the latest additions being purpose built child care buildings. This gives the nursery light airy rooms with great character equipped and designed from the child’s perspective. There are also dedicated sleep rooms for the youngest babies.
Outside each age group has it’s own dedicated garden area where there are further stimulating resources for learning and play in the fresh air. This includes sand boxes, vegetable gardens, dens and balancing beams.
Busy Bees at Guildford is one of the best located nurseries in Guildford and the team strive to give every child the very best care and education.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted October 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Newly refurbished to a high standard throughout the nursery
- Fantastic opening hours of 7am-7pm
- Prime location for easy drop off and collections.
- Offering 30 hours funding
- Siblings, BOGOF and recommend a friend discounts available to all parents.
- An onsite Chef works at the nursery who produces fresh and nutritional meals for all of the children.
- Dedicated Sleep rooms
- Dedicated age appropriate gardens
- Discount for RSCH personnel and key workers.
What our customers say about us
My girls love it at the nursery. They're so settled and happy and all the staff are approachable and friendly. Its a really lovely nursery and I would highly recommend to people.