The Hampton Day Nursery
Hargate Way, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough, PE7 8BZ
Call Julia on 01733 566321
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Set alongside the shops and the local primary school, the Hampton Day Nursery has been a part of Hampton Hargate since 2002. In fact, the nursery was among the early buildings erected in Hampton. Since then the estate has matured into a peaceful and relaxed neighbourhood, while the nursery successfully continues to maintain its role in the community, welcoming children from the Hamptons and all over Peterborough.
Large airy rooms, well-maintained garden area, delicious home-cooked meals and innovative child development initiatives are just some of the reasons why so many children and parents choose our nursery.
With a fantastic, highly qualified and experienced team of staff in place, we are committed to help all children release their potential at every stage in a fun, engaging way. Children are encouraged to explore, show creativity and get messy. There is also a busy events calendar to keep up with, from Halloween pumpkin carving competition to Easter bonnet parade and Queen’s birthday tea.
‘Staff plan a wide and varied range of activities that motivate and challenge children. Children are keen to know more and they demonstrate a love of learning. Staff use effective systems to accurately observe children at play, analyse their progress and identify their next steps in learning. Babies move confidently around furniture, building on their physical skills. Toddlers become engrossed in stories, willing staff to continue to read. Pre-school children become highly engaged in the sensory activities. They talk excitedly to one another as they smell and touch a range of materials, such as herbs, sand and soil. Staff support children to experiment and ask a good range of questions, which promotes critical thinking and problem solving skills.’ Ofsted 2018.
Book a visit today and discover The Hampton Day Nursery for yourself!
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted May 2018 - view our report here
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Highly qualified and experienced team of staff
- Spacious and airy rooms, recently refurbished to create a homely environment
- Large garden with a separate area for under 2’s
- Fresh, nutritious, home cooked food using local produce
- Secure access systems and CCTV
- Pampers nappies and wipes included in price
- Daily feedback about your child’s time at the nursery
- Extra activities, designed and developed by experts exclusively for Busy Bees, including Wake & Shake exercise programme, Babble to Chatter to support developing communication skills and Busy Babies initiative for sensory experience
- Events diary with activities for all ages
- Ideally located for Hampton and surrounding villages
What our customers say…
I really like the friendly and helpful nature of all the staff. They all appear to really care about our children
- Linda Crawt
The Graduation was really well organised and so lovely to see the children having fun. We were all so proud to see them dressed up and receive their certificates. So once again, thank you!
- Emma R
The best nursery I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
Your nursery has been the best nursery he has attended and the staff have been fantastic. He has come on leaps and bounds with you
The staff create a wonderfully caring and nurturing environment where you feel each child is known and recognised as an individual
- Sarah Olney