Busy Bees at The Rye
Abbey Way, High Wycombe, HP11 1AN
Call Yvonne on 01494 464 020
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at the Rye is set in the beautiful Rye Park with easy access to all of the local amenities, situated in the centre of High Wycombe.
Both the train station and the motorway are just a stones throw away making commuting to work easy to manage.
The Rye has been established since 1994 and has always enjoyed a good relationship with the local community as well as being a home from home environment with dedicated and loving staff employed to care for your children.
The Rye nursery has undergone a complete transformation both inside the nursery and out. 5 bright, colourful rooms have been created all housing new and age related equipment for the children to play and learn with as well as a lovely outside play area for the under 2’s.
Come take a view and see what’s new!
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Good Ofsted July 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Single storey building set on the beautiful Rye Park with it’s own parking facilities.
- Easy access to the M40 and train station and close to the local amenities.
- Highly qualified, dedicated and longstanding staff team.
- Fees are inclusive of nappies, wipes and all meals and snacks.
- Nutritionally balanced menu’s cooked by the nursery chef.
- Adventure garden for the Toddler & Pre School groups.
- Outside play area for the under 2’s.
- Bespoke Busy Bees initiatives including Wake & Shake and Busy Babies.
- Now running a Stay and Play group every Monday from 10am- 11am.
What our customers say…
Harvey has enjoyed his stay at Busy Bees, he always comes home with a BIG smile on his face, that is because of the great staff that look after him. We will miss you all.
Thank you for all you have done for Fred, we can really see such a difference in him since he started at Busy Bees, we will miss you all
I am really happy with Pre School room, the staff are great and my daughter is always happy to go and is very happy when I come to collect her in the evening.
The staff communicate well and try to introduce activities that she does away from the nursery and that she enjoys. So a big THANK YOU to all of the staff
- Jen Selby
Just wanted to say how happy Alexandra is in the toddlers room. I feel that the staff and the new room are just fantastic and she loves it.
- Jen Selby