Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees Ipswich Pinewood is a purpose built nursery which has been well designed with young children in mind.
The nursery offers 5 warm and nurturing baby rooms, two of which offer children aged 2-16 months a cosy home from home environment and three rooms offering children 16-24 months a rich and stimulating environment.
The children then transition into out 2-3's room which is a large room where children are encouraged to explore and access new and exciting activities and begin taking part in our 'Cooking Group'.
We have a rising 3's room where children will be preparing for the pre-school room and take part in activities such as 'Shake and Write' which helps the children with beginning to form letters.
The final transition at nursery is into out pre-school room where your child will be preparing to go to big school. We work closely with the local schools and before children leave to go to school the children will have visitors to the schools to meet the teachers and the teachers will also visit the children at nursery.
Here are Ipswich Pinewood we are very proud to have a long serving staff team, with many of out staff into their 10th year of service. The team have secure relationships with their key children and parents and after each day your child's key person will give you in depth feedback on their day. We hold regular parents evenings throughout the year where your child's key person will inform you of you child's progress.
We have a large outdoor area which is separated into age groups: 0-2's, 2-3's & 3-5's and is accessed by all children every day. The children have the opportunity to play and explore, plant and grow vegetables and become garden detectives.
Our nursery chef Nikki provides fresh nutritious home made meals for the children each day catering for all dietary requirements. All snacks and meals are prepared in line with the silver food for life catering mark by the soil association.
Come along and have a look at our wonderful nursery and all the facilities we offer.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- GOOD Ofsted 2014 - Click here to view our report (Report attached)
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- 5 star rating from Environmental Health
- Open all year - except Bank Holidays
- Our extended opening hours – 7.30am - 6.00pm are designed to give parents the greatest flexibility
- A private car park – Making dropping off and picking up your children stress free
- Stimulating ‘Busy Babies’ Programme
- Wake & Shake, Shake & Write, Babble to Chatter and Talk Time Baskets are some of our exciting enhancements that your children will be taking part in.