Busy Bees at Meopham
Meopham Secondary School Campus, Wrotham Road, Meopham, Kent, DA13 0AH
Call Sarah on 01474 813076
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Nestling in a beautiful semi rural position within the village of Meopham, our nursery has created an excellent reputation for delivering childcare to the very highest standards. Meopham Day Nursery is a purpose built facility, offering full and part time care for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
Each age group has their own fully equipped room, together with a dedicated team and carefully planned range of activities, both indoor and out. Each of our six rooms are spacious, and lead onto an age specific garden, allowing the children to be able to free-flow between the inside and the outside areas. We always remember that the service that we offer is for every child, that it is why we plan for each child as an individual, and ensure that we consult with children, and have our very own children council, to ensure children are given hands-on involvement on everyday decisions.
In January 2017, we were proud to announce the launch of our Woodland Experience. We believe that children learn best when they are happy, engaged and participating through high quality opportunities. With this in mind, we looked to our breath taking rural location and wrote the experience with the children in mind. Now every week our preschool children have the opportunity to explore our local countryside, and learn hands on, through high quality planned activities.
We have an onsite chef and kitchen assistant, who are both committed to cooking nutritious food for all of the children, whatever their dietary needs, from our three weekly menus which offer a varied range of tastes. Our staff team are all dedicated to meeting each child’s individual needs.
Here at Meopham Day Nursery we believe in caring for the whole family, we believe that this will support the child in their development. We host a Family Story Club, on the first Saturday of each month where we invite the whole family in to enjoy some stories and activities. We also run an afterschool club and a holiday club at a local school.
Here at Meopham, we deliver many enhancements which have been written by a team of childcare experts, to help support children to develop and learn in a fun a stimulating way. Each of our base rooms does our special enhancements daily. Meopham Nursery has an excellent reputation for delivering childcare at its very best. Please come and visit our friendly team, have a look around and judge for yourself.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted report April 2018 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Babble to Chatter – a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Wake and Shake - exclusive to Busy Bees, a singing and dancing activity to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Shake and Write – Preparing children with early writing skills, this enhancement is second to none….please feel free to book in your visit and see this for yourselves.
- Nurturing Problem Solving to Mathematics – An innovative enhancement to nursery life which ensures high quality mathematical teaching for the children.
- Our EXCLUSIVE Woodland Experience, where our preschool children get hands on with nature and learn through being outside.
- Our Tigerlily room, which focus’ upon our school leavers, ensuring that we support children in being ready for the transition to primary school.
- Family focussed approach, including great sibling discounts, an out of school club held within a local school and a monthly family story club.
- Flexible approach to help our working parents including a choice of start times, collection times and limited Term Time Only places.
- Our nursery team are 100% first aid trained
What our customers say…
We have been very happy with our experience of the Dragonflies room, as we have with all of our Daughters time at Busy Bees
My little boy is always welcomed into pre-school by the bubbly and caring staff, they are always ready to give cuddles and reassurance when he is feeling a little bit sad
I love playing with the toys in the home corner with my best friends when Iâ€™m at pre-school
Lilly enjoyed coming to nursery she enjoyed a range of exciting activities that the staff provided
- Lillysâ€™ Father
Isabelle has a great bond with her key person Melissa, and is always happy to see her in the morning. Isabelle is very happy at nursery.
- Kathryn Stewart