Busy Bees in Northwich
1 Kingsmead Square, Regency Way, Northwich, CW9 8UW
Call Pam on 01606 352614
From 07:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees nursery in Northwich is a purpose built, single storey building with a vast outside play area providing enjoyment and OUTSTANDING learning opportunities for the children. We are situated on Kingsmead Square next to the doctor’s surgery, 5 minute drive from Northwich town centre and train station. Here at Northwich we have a dedicated staff team who ensure the children’s individual needs are met by providing activities tailored to them individually. We have 3 large base rooms where we care for children aged 3 months-5 years.
Younger babies are cared for in the cosy baby room by a devoted staff team and as they grow are able to access all areas of the baby unit. They will enjoy peaceful activities in the purple area together with stimulating ones in the black and white area. They will be encouraged to explore the numerous other areas of learning that include sensory and shiny areas, a wonderful role play area, messy play activities and communication friendly dens to ‘chill’ in as well as opportunities to free flow in and out of the garden as they like, taking their carer’s with them, of course!. The toddlers, aged between 24 months and 36 months are taken care of by the Toddler Room Team. They have two well stocked, spacious rooms, either side of their toilet and nappy changing bathroom and offer free flow between the inside and outside areas with challenging activities in and out. Our Pre-school room is the children’s final destination at 3 years, before transitioning to school. A team of experienced staff are dedicated to ensuring that they are ‘school ready’ by the end of their time with us. Children are encouraged to develop good social and communication skills that will in turn promote independence, problem-solving and reasoning skills and the ability to assess their own risk and behaviours. The highly committed staff have high expectations of the children which supports every child to reach their full potential.
We have a fantastic library which has over 600 books, a parents room and a secure outside area where we have some fantastic resources and play equipment including two sunken sand pits, musical chimes, story logs and a climbing wall, to name but a few.
We offer defined areas where the children in our care can play, rest and explore, including cosy quiet areas for reading stories and enjoying songs and rhymes, areas for sand, water and other messy activities for exploring their senses and mark making as well as areas for building structures and playing with small world toys together with opportunities to explore their imaginations in inspiring role play areas.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Outstanding Ofsted December 2013 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Various initiatives and enhancements to further promote specific learning across the nursery, including Babble to Chatter in Baby Room, Wake and Shake in the Toddler Room and in the Preschool room, Shake and Write, PEAL, and Problem Solving to Mathematics as well as Cooking with Me in all rooms.
- Library for the parents and children to enjoy stories together
- 3 separate gardens designed and equipped with resources for children of different ages
- Full time chef with freshly cooked meals, using local ingredients in a ‘5’rated kitchen.
- Secure access system for peace of mind
- Parent Partnership Group with termly meetings.
- Corporate and sibling discounts- details on request.
- We are supporting St.Luke’s Hospice in Winsford.
- Highly qualified, friendly, welcoming and long standing staff team, led by an experienced manager with a BA (Hons) in Early Years Leadership.
What our customers say…
I like to play with the cars outside I push them in to the sand
- Jackson aged 2
The girls in Pre-school really show a true compassion for my child and they are really approachable at all times. Because of this we both feel really secure/safe leaving him in their care.
- Mr Downey
I like jigsaws
- Lucas aged 2
My daughter's manners and confidence have really improved since she started at Busy Bees - she is happy, enjoys the variety of activities throughout the day and sometimes doesn't want to leave.
- Mrs Ogden
My little boy has developed very well whilst at busy bees.
- Mrs Downes