Welcome to our nursery…
Ashton House is a 200 year old grade 2 listed manor house set in the beautiful grounds of Ashton Park. We have several large gardens for the children to play and explore, all equipped to provide exciting learning opportunities.
Our long serving experienced team of staff hold varying childcare qualifications and aim to provide the very best learning opportunities for each child. Several of whom are fluent speakers in Polish and Punjabi.
Our baby and toddler rooms are caring, nurturing environments supporting each child’s growing needs. A day at Ashton House includes singing, music, creative art, sensory play, playing outside and time for rest. Treasure basket exploration is specifically designed to stimulate and develop young babies senses.
Our pre-school rooms encourage each child to develop their ability to look after themselves and the environment they are in. We offer extensive activities providing children the opportunity to explore their imaginations through play. Our activities help develop concentration and co-ordination with each child gaining the confidence and independence for future progress.
We believe working in partnership with parents is key to the development of each child and encourage our parents to be very much involved with the nursery. Ashton House has a parent partnership group which meets regularly throughout the year to receive feedback.
Our chefs, prepare nutritious meals using locally sourced produce. Our menu can be adapted to suit any specific dietary requirements for your child. Ashton House holds the Food for Life’ silver award along with a 5 star hygiene rating.
Ashton House provides a holiday club for children aged 5 to 11 years. During school holidays children visit local parks, museums, the beach, bowling alley and various other attractions.
If you would like to find out more about other extensive learning opportunities we can offer your child please feel free to drop in to nursery anytime or call Sarah or Claire on 01772 726696.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted December 2017 - Click here to see our report.
- Activities planned and tailored to each child’s unique needs
- Nurturing and caring environment
- Qualified and experienced team passionate about children’s learning
- Spacious fully enclosed gardens with woodland area
- Grow your own for our budding little gardeners
- Cooking with me
- Babble to Chatter to promote communication development
- Football lessons
- Acting lessons
- Cooking with Me – specifically designed for creative little people
- Fresh meals prepared daily by our qualified chefs
- Baby led weaning
- Wake and Shake- singing and dancing to promote health and wellbeing