From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3 months - 5 years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Reigate is a single storey building converted from an old bus garage close to Priory Park, each room is very spacious creating lots of areas for the children to learn, explore and play.
The Nursery is within walking distance of the Town Centre and is ideally located close to local commuter routes and the M25. The nursery has a large car park making drop off and pick up safe and easy. We are just a short walk from Reigate train station and just a short drive or bus journey from Redhill train station.
Children regularly have walks to Priory Park and to places of interest in the Town Centre.
Our Ofsted inspection was in October 2016 where we achieved a Good rating.
Our aim is to ensure that your children have an enjoyable time while at nursery and that their needs and interests are met through exciting activities and opportunities to play. The children take part in a range of Busy Bees initiatives which include Wake and Shake, Babble to Chatter, Nurturing Maths as well as a weekly visit from Jo Jingles and Techno Tots.
Daily feedback is given via our Parent Zone app, which is also where you can find observations and assessments.
Your child would be assigned a key person and they would be responsible for ensuring your child’s learning and development is enhanced through the Early Years Foundation stage.
Aaron our Nursery Chef provides healthy and nutritious meals for the children. All food is cooked fresh daily. The nursery menus are varied and we can cater for any dietary requirements. We often get the children to help prepare the food during the day whether it’s peeling vegetables, weighing ingredients or making a yummy fruit salad.
Parental involvement is very important to us and we have a parent partnership group and are very keen on getting the parents involved and as hands on as they can, whether through parents evenings, open days and stay and play sessions.
Don’t just take our word for it though, come and see what we can offer you and your child.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Good Ofsted 2016 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Amazing Smart board in our Pre-school room for the children to play games and create new experiences
- Bright, welcoming, large spacious rooms
- Freshly, cooked meals prepared everyday including breakfast
- Separate sleep room for babies to enhance the home from home environment
- Morning, afternoon and full time sessions available for all ages
- CCTV in every room
- Outdoor garden for all ages to access
- Sensory Room for those quiet moments
- Large Car Park
- Highly trained Staff Team
- Talk Time Baskets for our under 2’s
- A separate academy for the Pre-Schoolers to learn in.
- A Senco to support children who have SEN.
- A silver service award in catering
What our customers say…
Kind, friendly staff. A nice environment, with a good range of toys and outside play area. A nursery that offers a wide range of activities throughout the day
- Sara Jetten
Fantastic range of toys, musical instruments and outside equipment. I think the breakdown of age range groups is fantastic and they have the space to accommodate for this
- Loraine Kent
The management team and girls in the room have always been able to make me feel that My daughter Olivia never misses out. Iâ€™m also very grateful to the catering team for being so accommodating.
I would like to say how happy I am with my daughter and my twin boys are doing at Reigate Busy Bees. My daughter has a fair few allergies and that has never been a problem at Reigate
My twin boys who started in September have settles right in the girls in their room often take them to see their sister in the big room which I always love to hear. Very happy with the care