Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees at Reigate is a single storey building converted from an old bus garage close to Priory Park, each room is very spacious creating lots of areas for the children to learn, explore and play.
The Nursery is within walking distance of the Town Centre and is ideally located close to local commuter routes and the M25. The nursery has a large car park making drop off and pick up safe and easy. We are just a short walk from Reigate train station and just a short drive or bus journey from Redhill train station.
Children regularly have walks to Priory Park and to places of interest in the Town Centre. We also go into Reigate Library for story time sessions.
Our Ofsted inspection was in April 2012 where we achieved a Good rating with two Outstanding elements for; the extent to which children achieve and enjoy their learning and also the extent to which children adopt healthy lifestyles.
Our aim is to ensure that your children have an enjoyable time while at nursery and that their needs and interests are met through exciting activities and opportunities to play. The children take part in a range of Busy Bees initiatives which include Wake and Shake, Shake and Write and Language cards, as well as a weekly visit from Jo Jingles and Techno Tots. Daily feedback is given at the end of each session through baby diaries for the younger children and the older children are encouraged to share their experiences of the day with their key person along with their parent/carer. Your child would be assigned a key person and they would be responsible for ensuring your child’s learning and development is enhanced through the Early Years Foundation stage.
Grace our Nursery Chef provides healthy and nutritious meals for the children. All food is cooked fresh daily. The nursery menus are varied and we can cater for any dietary requirements. We often get the children to help prepare the food during the day whether it’s peeling vegetables, weighing ingredients or making a yummy fruit salad.
Parental involvement is very important to us and we have a parent partnership group and are very keen on getting the parents involved and as hands on as they can, whether through parents evenings, open days and stay and play sessions.
Don’t just take our word for it though, come and see what we can offer you and your child.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted 2012 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Amazing Smart board in our Pre-school room for the children to play games and create new experiences
- Bright, welcoming, large spacious rooms
- Freshly, cooked meals prepared everyday including breakfast
- Separate sleep room for babies to enhance the home from home environment
- Morning, afternoon and full time sessions available for all ages
- CCTV in every room
- Outdoor garden for all ages to access
- Sensory Room for those quiet moments
- Large Car Park
- Friendly Staff Team
- Shake and Write in our Pre-school room
- Language and numeracy cards and games used everyday.
- A Qualified teacher in our Pre-School room.
- Talk Time Baskets for our under 2’s
- A separate academy for the Pre-Schoolers to learn in.
- A Senco to support children who have SEN.
A silver service award in catering