Busy Bees at Wellingborough
Enstone Court, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 2DR
Call Chloe on 01933 224 666
From 07:30 to 18:30 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Wellingborough is an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ children’s day nursery conveniently situated just off the Wilby roundabout on the A45 linking Northampton and Rushden. The building is a recently fully refurbished, single-storey, purpose built day nursery which is decorated beautifully in calming and welcoming tones. The nursery also has a private car park meaning parents can pick up and drop off with ease.
The nursery boasts six spacious rooms which are filled with resources relevant to the age and stage of the children to nurture and develop the teaching and learning of all the children.
Ducklings: Our calming sensory/sleep room Ducklings is used to accommodate for the different routines of our younger babies to ensure they always feel safe and secure. The room is ambiently lit for a soothing feel with soft music to promote healthy sleep routines. Whilst not being used for sleeping babies it is used for all children to access a sensory rich environment.
Chicks: Our second baby room Chicks is designed to accommodate babies who are just starting to crawl up to when they are steady on their feet. The room offers activities such as sand/water play, a cosy reading area and the toys on the rugs are changed daily to stimulate their growing minds.
Cygnets: Our third under 2’s room Cygnets is designed to accommodate the elder babies who are steady on their feet. They offer activities suitable for their younger children whilst also preparing them to transition into the 2-3’s. The room has a wooden gym to encourage gross motor skills, a music area, a cosy reading area and table activities which are changed daily.
Wrens: Our first toddler room Wrens is designed to begin to encourage more independence offering more choices throughout their day. The room has direct access to their own garden area which is often available to free flow between as well as defined areas to cover the curriculum such as mathematics, role play and mark-making. They also have a large tuff tray filled with exciting new opportunities for the children to explore daily.
Wagtails: Our second toddler room Wagtails is known as a Rising 3’s room designed to prepare our children to become more independent and ready for pre-school. The room has well defined areas with more details to accommodate the developing minds of the children. They host a small world area which is changed regularly and the staple home corner including a fully equipped dressing up trolley to fuel imagination!
Owls: Our bustling and busy pre-school room Owls is designed to accommodate children aged 3-5years. The room boasts a large home corner, small world area, construction area, mathematics and mark-making areas to encourage children to develop in all areas of the curriculum. The room also have computers to develop children’s IT skills preparing them for school. Owls have their own garden and mud kitchen which is accessible daily via free flow with weather guards on the doors to make this possible throughout the year.
All our delicious meals are freshly prepared in our well-equipped kitchen by our qualified Chef Louise and kitchen Apprentice Brandon. Our menus operate on a three-weekly rotating menu which have been designed specifically for children by a nutritionist
Your child would be offered three healthy and well balanced meals a day alongside a morning snack.
Our outstanding nursery boasts a strong and dedicated staff team with 85% holding at least a Level 3 Early Years Qualification or working towards one. We are also proud to have staff that have achieved their Level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 qualifications. We also pride ourselves on the safety and welfare of our children with 99% of our staff team holding a Paediatric First Aid certificate. Staff are encouraged to attend training course hosted by the Busy Bees Training Academy and the Northamptonshire County Council to keep us up to date with current legislation and enabling us to provide our children with the best care and learning experience possible.
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Extended open hours between 7.30am-6.30pm, Monday-Friday (except bank holidays) allows parents greatest flexibility
- Ideally located just off the A45 between Northampton and Rushden
- Nurturing care for children aged 8 weeks – 5 years
- Six spacious rooms suitably equipped to accommodate the ages of the children
- Free Stay and Play sessions to experience our nursery before you make a booking
- Free settling in sessions to allow a smooth transition into the nursery for you and your child
- Parents evenings twice a year to discuss your child’s development
- Learning Journals for every child with development tracking completed and shared with you three times a year
- CCTV in the external areas of the building
- Secure door and password system to ensure the safety of all children
- Wake and Shake – singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day
- Babble to Chatter – small group activities to secure communicative skills
- Nurturing Mathematics – establishing fundamental mathematical skills
- Tasty, wholesome and nutritious meals are included at no extra charge and are freshly prepared on site by our qualified chef Louise. All dietary requirements are catered for.
- 5* EHO rating
- Silver Soil Award – fresh and locally sourced produce
- Private car park to allow easy pick ups and drop offs
- Seamless transitions between pre-school and school
What our customers say…
The staff are fantastic. Professional, interested and caring. Their attention to detail, particularly with his allergies, is flawless. They go to such extra lengths to make things just right
- Charlotte Cross
My Daughter can't wait to get there in the morning and spend the day having adventures!
I cannot thank you enough for the great start you have given my 3 boys
- Nina McCrossan
I have so many good things to say about this nursery. Choosing the right care for our baby at just 10 months old was very difficult, and we are pleased and relieved that we got it right.
- Charlotte Cross
I would wholeheartedly recommend the nursery and staff to other parents
- Jeni Reece-Minutolo