Welcome to our nursery…
Busy Bees in St. Matthews is a Converted Church just on the outskirts of Burntwood. The nursery has a secure access entry system to ensure peace of mind for parents and families.
The nursery is located within a quiet residential area, betweeen Lichfield and Burntwood town centre.
As Manager I encourage all of our staff team to enhance their knowledge, develop their skills and professional development by ensuring we are dedicated and committed to providing learning and training opportunities for them. Over 75% of the whole staff team are qualified with a Level 3 Childcare and Education. The staff fully understand the importance of creating a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment both indoors and outdoors where we give the children the opportunity to free flow.
We are lucky enough to have a variety of initiatives that have been implemented within the nursery including Busy Babies,Shake n Write, Wake and Shake, and Babble to Chatter. These are unique to Busy Bees and enhance the children’s learning and Development every day through play.
We currently have 5 stars which was gained in our Environmental Health Inspection for the 5th consecutive year. Both the Chef and Assistant Chef are dedicated in preparing nutritionally balanced and healthy meals for the children which allows them to experience a wide variety of tastes, textures and flavours. We also cater for children with food allergies or intolerance's as well as cultural preferences.
We have great relationships with our parents and families we provide daily feedback, progress reports, parents evenings twice a year to talk where about their child's learning and development and their next steps. The Nursery also produce a newsletter for parents and families through out the year to keep everyone informed of events and celebrations, new initiatives, the nursery vision, charity events, and many more. We provide a Parent Partnership Group which allows us to work in partnership with our parents and allows for on-going improvements and developments within the nursery.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Good Ofsted March 2016 - Click here to see our report
- Experienced team
- Organic meals prepared everyday and a 5 star food hygiene rating
- Beautiful 9ft aquarium in the baby room
- CCTV throughout the nursery and outdoors
- Bright, clean rooms with natural light and inviting areas
- ParentZone to allow real-time photos, observations and updates on your children
- Natural gardens to spark outdoor imagination
- Yoga, French and Spanish classes
- Foundation Class to promote school readiness
- Unique, international curriculum to support your child's individual development