Busy Bees in Cheadle Kingsway
High Grove Road, Cheadle, Stockport, SK8 1NP
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Jade on 0161 428 6226
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Cheadle is a 67 place, purpose built, single storey nursery located within the grounds of the Kingsway Lower School in Cheadle. The nursery is easily accessible from the motorway networks.
The nursery has 2 pre-school rooms, baby unit and a toddler unit. Each unit is led and managed by a Base Room Manager who co-ordinates the learning and enjoyment of the children.
There are 4 outdoor areas, 2 for the children to enjoy and they have access to these using a free-flow system to ensure children spend as much time outdoors as possible. They also have access to their very own vegetable plot.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Open 7.30am - 6.00pm
- Large outdoor areas, recently improved to encourage children to play and explore
- The nursery has been established since 1997 with an excellent reputation
- Ideally located just off the A34 within commuting distance of Manchester and Stockport and easy access to M60, M61 and M6 motorways
- Long serving, loyal and friendly staff team
- High percentage of qualified staff
- Qualified chef on site
- Easily accessible via public transport
- French/Spanish lessons
- Nappies and wipes provided for under 2 years
- Baby group and stay and play events
- Babble to chatter- a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Five star food hygiene rating
- Active parent involvement including a parent partnership group
What our customers say…
I have always thought this is a fantastic nursery with amazing staff. My daughter has loved her time here. Thank you for taking part in helping her grow.
- Danielle Crawford
Staff are very friendly and Harry loves Lauren!
- Harry Hughes
Thank you for all the staff support received over the past year. You've all made a big impact on my son's development.
- Freeda Malik
Kieran has really enjoyed his time at nursery. Thank you for all the care and support you have given us over the years, especially, Jade, Jaime, Mel, Jess, Jennie and Janet
I am very happy with how Callum is cared for and look after in babies. Seeing the different activities he gets up to makes leaving my son easy knowing he is going to have a fun filled day at nursery!
- D Morris