Busy Bees in Cheadle Kingsway
High Grove Road, Cheadle, Stockport, SK8 1NP
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Jade on 0161 428 6226
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
3months - 5years
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees at Cheadle is a 67 place, purpose built, single storey nursery located within the grounds of the Kingsway Lower School in Cheadle. The nursery is easily accessible from the motorway networks.
The nursery has 2 pre-school rooms, baby unit and a toddler unit. Each unit is led and managed by a Base Room Manager who co-ordinates the learning and enjoyment of the children.
There are 4 outdoor areas, 2 for the children to enjoy and they have access to these using a free-flow system to ensure children spend as much time outdoors as possible. They also have access to their very own vegetable plot.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Open 7.30am - 6.00pm
- Large outdoor areas, recently improved to encourage children to play and explore
- The nursery has been established since 1997 with an excellent reputation
- Ideally located just off the A34 within commuting distance of Manchester and Stockport and easy access to M60, M61 and M6 motorways
- Long serving, loyal and friendly staff team
- High percentage of qualified staff
- Qualified chef on site
- Easily accessible via public transport
- French/Spanish lessons
- Nappies and wipes provided for under 2 years
- Baby group and stay and play events
- Babble to chatter- a unique educational enhancement to support communication for children of all ages
- Five star food hygiene rating
- Active parent involvement including a parent partnership group
What our customers say…
Oscar has loved his time at Busy Bees. He has been here since 10 months old and as parents we have always been impressed and happy with his care
My Daughter's happy when i drop her off and happy when i pick her up
Jak has been very happy at Busy Bees. Thank you for giving him a wonderful start
We are really happy with both the care and development out Son gets now in pre-school
- Niki and Stuart
I would like to thank you all for helping George to settle in so well. I think you all do a fantastic job. Thank You.
- Lisa Black