Welcome to our nursery…
We are a purpose built Nursery, twice recognised by Ofsted as Outstanding in all areas. We have extensive garden space for your child to explore and be excited by the wonder of the natural world around them. We have a forest school area in which magical experiences occur such as creating forest creatures, building dens and making bread twists under the guidance of trained forest school leaders.
Our baby room is homely so that your child can feel secure in a cosy atmosphere in which to begin their journey with us. The baby space is designed to support their growing personality and independence under the watchful gaze of our attentive, caring baby room team.
Toddler room takes your child on the next leg of their journey with space to develop further with greater access to age appropriately challenging equipment. The focus in this room is independence and social skills with planned activities to build on your child’s emerging interests and skills. Your child’s day could be filled with endless possibilities for fun as they build structures, role play dragons or doctors, paint, listen to stories and sing favourite songs.
Pre-school is all about getting ready for school and building on established friendships. Here your child will become excited about learning with a science shed to experiment in, a cave to tell and listen to stories in; a writing station to master their pencil control and a numeracy area to count, group, match and sort all sorts of equipment. The computer in the room is equipped with educational games to support your child’s ITC skills.
We are proud to be a Centre of Excellence for Busy Bees and an Open Door setting for the Local Authority with the aim to encourage best practice.
Even more reasons to love our nursery…
- Outstanding Ofsted report 2015 - Click here to view our report
- Highly qualified and long standing staff team
- Fantastic age appropriate outdoor areas
- Separate rooms for babies, toddlers, pre-school and play scheme
- Holiday Club in place with ages up to 14 years
- Outside wooded area with a fully trained forest school leader
- Sensory area in the baby garden to encourage your babies senses
- Mellow decor and low lighting for that homely feel
- Home cooked meals prepared by our on-site chef