Busy Bees at Sunderland Ryhope Village
Waterworks Road, Ryhope, Sunderland, SR2 0LW
For new parent enquiries call us on 0330 333 8133
For existing parents call Katrina on 0191 5239919
Average Rating: 5
Total Number of Reviews: 1
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Ryhope Village nursery is an OUTSTANDING private day nursery situated within Ryhope Village between St Paul’s School and Ryhope Engines Museum. We provide high quality childcare for children from birth to 5 years old.
We have a total of 4 rooms which offer childcare for different age ranges. With the addition of a dining room, which our older children use for lunch and tea. All rooms have their very own gardens too.
Our Bombo’s 1 room is set up for babies from 6 weeks to 18months old. This room is ideal for your little ones offering lots of calming and sensory experiences. Our babies love to explore in the large spacious room which offers lots of stimulating and challenging experiences. It also allows the children to gain confidence in their own physical ability.
Our Bombo’s 2 room is for children from 18-28 months old. This room offers lots of new and challenging experiences for the children. Our Bombo’s 2 enjoy expressing their creative side through messy time and having access to our role play area and garden.
Our Bumbles room is for the 28-36 month old. The room offers lots of space for children to freely explore. This room is aimed around independence to children, with a range of challenging areas for children to freely explore.
Buzz’s foundation class is for the children aged 36months until school. There is availability for you to access 15 and 30hours here as well as payed places. The room is set into educational stations with lots of resources for the children to question and explore. Concentrating on school readiness the staff in this room encourage independence.
Within in each room we have a keyworker system in which each child is given a key person. The key person is responsible for your child’s daily care and education needs, ensuring your child progresses and achieves their full potential and is most importantly happy and settled, ready to learn.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- Outstanding Ofsted 2018 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Our nursery gardens surround the outside of the building with each room having access to their own exciting, adventurous and secure area.
- A private car park – makes dropping off and picking up your children hassle free
- Our extended opening hours -7.30 am – 6pm are designed to offer parents flexibility
- Nutritious meals- our nursery offers breakfast, lunch and teas, which are included at no extra charge and are prepared fresh each day by our qualified nursery chef. Menus are all NHS approved and we maintain our 5 star food hygiene rating.
- Caring qualified staff – our nursery team strives to provide a high quality of care for each and every child. Ensuring each child is cared for and supported to enable them to reach their full potential as individuals. Each room has its own staff team headed up by a senior member of staff.
- Staff development is high on our priorities and all staff are encouraged to participate in the Busy Bees training programme.
- We offer a 5% discount for all NHS employees and 10% discount for siblings.
- We use the UP app which is an exciting, innovative and flexible early years programme. The Unleashing Potential app can be used in our nursery and at home to support your child’s learning.
What our customers say about us