Busy Bees at Sunderland Ryhope Village
Waterworks Road, Ryhope, Sunderland, SR2 0LW
Call Helen on 0191 5239919
From 07:30 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees Ryhope Village nursery is an OUTSTANDING private day nursery situated in Ryhope Village between St Pauls School and Ryhope Engines Museum. We provide high quality childcare for children from birth to 5 years old.
We have a total of 4 rooms which offer childcare for different age ranges. With the addition of a dining room, which our older children use for lunch and tea. All rooms have their very own gardens too.
Our Small Discoverer’s room is set up for babies from 6 weeks to 18months old. This room is ideal for your little ones offering lots of calming and sensory experiences, our babies love to explore in the busy babies area which offers lots of stimulating and challenging experiences. It also allows the children to gain confidence in their own physical ability within the large spacious room.
Our Little Explorers room is for children from 20-30months old. This room offers lots of new and challenging experiences for the children. The children begin the day with a wake and shake dance which helps the children to become rejuvenated and ready for day’s challenges ahead. Our Little Explorers also enjoy expressing their creative side through messy time and having access to our role play area and garden.
Our Big Inventors room is for the 30-36month olds. The room offers lots of space for children to freely explore. This room is aimed around independence to children, with a range of challenging areas for children to freely explore.
The Foundation class is for the children aged 36months until school. There is availability for you to access 15 and 30hours here as well as payed places. The room is set into educational stations with lots of resources for the children to question and explore.
Within in each room we have a keyworker system in which each child is given a key person. The key person is responsible for your child’s daily care and education needs, ensuring your child progresses and achieves their full potential and is most importantly happy and settled, ready to learn.
We also offer a 5% discount to all NHS employees
Why you'll love Busy Bees...
- Outstanding Ofsted 2018 - Click here to view our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Our purpose built nursery offers 2 warm and nurturing baby rooms for children aged 0-1 years, the Small Discovers room for 1-2 year olds, a stimulating Little Explorers room for children aged 2-3 and the Big Inventors room provides a spacious and exciting pre-school room for children aged 3-5 years
- Our nursery gardens surround the outside of the building with each room having access to their own exciting and adventurous garden
- A private car park – makes dropping off and picking up your children hassle free
- Our extended opening hours -7.30 am – 6pm are designed to offer parents flexibility
- Nutritious meals- our nursery offers breakfast, lunch and teas, which are included at no extra charge and are prepared fresh each day by our qualified nursery chef
- Caring qualified staff – our nursery team strives to provide a high quality of care for each and every child. Ensuring each child is cared for and supported to enable them to reach their full potential. Each room has its own staff team headed up by a senior member of staff
- We offer a 5% discount for all NHS employees
What our customers say…
Both of my daughters have attended this nursery over the years since 2005. I have never had any problems or issues. The staff are brilliant and I couldn't be happier with the quality of care given
- Lisa Russell
Thank you all so much for taking care of Shona over the past 3 years. You really are a caring dedicated and enthusiastic bunch of people! Youâ€™ve always made us and our children feel at ease
- Paula, Gary, Evie and Shona
Callum has loved his time at Busy Bees in Ryhope. Iâ€™m really pleased with how well he has settled in and made friends.
- Faye Gordon
Thank you all very much for all the care and attention you have giving our child during the past 3 years. We are very happy and pleased that we chose Fingerpaint all those years ago
A quick note to say thank you for the baby group you have ran. Both , me and Isabella will definitely attend again
- Jayne and Isabella