Busy Bees at Worthing
84 Poulters Lane, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 7SZ
Call Michelle on 01903 260016
From 08:00 to 18:00 Mon - Fri
Cares for children aged
Welcome to our nursery...
Busy Bees in Worthing provides GOOD childcare, as reported by Ofsted, (July 2017)
Worthing Nursery is a large detached house, in a good location for parents who either work in Worthing or who travel out of Worthing as we are located only a couple of minutes’ drive from both the A24 and A27.
The nursery has a very homely feel with good sized age appropriate rooms and both a large front and back garden with climbing frame, sensory walk and Wendy house.
The nursery is equipped both inside and out with a wide variety of quality age appropriate toys and children are able to take part in adult led activities such as cooking, bug hunts, painting and many, many more through their time with us.
Why you'll love our nursery...
- GOOD Ofsted result July 2017 - Click here to see our report
- Online learning journal system in conjunction with ParentZone
- Highly qualified, experienced staff
- Wake and Shake singing and dancing to give your child a healthy start to the day (2yr+)
- Shake and Write – dance activity to support the physical skills needed for handwriting – exclusive to Busy Bees
- Babble to Chatter programme, enhancing speech, communication, friendly spaces, confidence and thinking time for all of our children (3yr+)
- Secure access system
- Disabled access
- Close proximity to the local train station, bus routes and A27
- Easy parking for dropping of and collecting
- In house Chef creating healthy home cooked meals
- Disabled access and facilities
- Busy babies has come to Worthing’s baby room this includes a stimulating black and white area and a calming lilac space too.
- Library scheme for the over 3’s
- Wide variety of quality age appropriate play equipment
- Risk assessed local walks and Buggies so that all children can go on walks within the local area
- Large front and back garden with well-established foliage and trees
- Laundry service available so if a child needs changing through the day we will send the clothes clean and dry.
- Nappies provided at no extra cost
What our customers say…
My little boy is so happy at Busy Bees Worthing. He loves his carers and has a fabulous day everyday. Thank you for helping him to grow and develop so well, the stimulation he gets really shows.
- Laure Lydon
The staff at Busy Bees have given me the confidence to know Harry is happy and settled now.
- Carolynn Lorimer
I am so pleased with how my son is developing at nursery. I never worry about him because I know he is being well looked after.
We are very happy with Busy Bees. We found a perfect match between emotional development and learning, Our Matilda is very happy and confident. Excellent communication between staff and parents.
The staff at Busy Bees have given me the confidence to know that Harry is happy and settled.
- Carolynn Lorimer